Zach brings back the old NTSF column with a new mission, this week looking at how we pick our favorite teams [when we have neither geographical nor family links to help us... →]
Post Tagged with: "National League"
Zach steps back to examine what just might be the most heretical question in sports…
Any fan who follows baseball has plenty of opinions to offer. Opinions on which players were great, which were overrated, or which were more important to the game than their numbers might suggest. Each year, these opinionated folks get an opportunity to evaluate potential Hall of Fame candidates, and , ultimately, the Hall of Fame […]
1. AL MVP Announced: The American League Most Valuable Player has been announced today. The final award being announced from the 2010 MLB season was today, coming from the American League with the MVP, something everyone looks for and talks about throughout the season.
1. Joey Votto wins NL MVP: On the Monday of the week of the Thanksgiving, the Most Valuable Player Award in the National League has been announced. No surprise, to me, who won the 2010 National League Most Valuable Player Award.
1. Hernandez wins AL Cy Young: The American League Cy Young Award has gone to the correct person as Felix Hernandez of the Seattle Mariners has retained the award. At the end of the season, and as the season neared to a close, everyone was saying that
1. Manager of the Year announced: In the National League and American League, the MLB gives us time to digest the National League Cy Young Award winner while talking about the newly awarded Manager of the Year in both the National and American League.
1. Halladay wins NL Cy Young: The National League Cy Young Award winner was announced today and it came no surprise to me as well as others. Roy Halladay won the award with all the votes. He deserves it 100% and no other candidate should have won it ahead of him.